Dienstag, 4. November 2014

Textures and Surfaces












I search for the realness, 
the real feeling of a subject, 
all the texture around it... 
I always want to see 
the third dimension of something... 
I want to come alive with the object.

Andrew Wyeth

Habt ihr jemals genauer hingeguckt, wenn ihr am Meer entlang spaziert? Habt ihr die schiere Übermacht an interessanten Texturen und Oberflächen überhaupt bemerkt? 
Als ich letztens an der Ostsee war, habe ich es mir zur Aufgabe gemacht, genau das zu tun.

Did you ever take a closer look when walking at the beach? Did you even notice the overwhelming amount of textures and surfaces?
When I was at the Baltic Sea I made it my job to do so. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Teile mir deine Meinung mit! Ich werde jedoch jeglichen Kommentar, der mir beleidigend und unangebracht erscheint, ohne Vorwarnung löschen.

It would be so nice of you to leave a comment! Let me know what you think.
I will delete everything that seems unfair and inappropriate to me though.

);